We are committed to safety and we meticulously maintain our vehicles and train our staff to ensure the well-being and comfort of our passengers. We adhere to strict safety guidelines which are applied to every aspect of our operations. Our modern fleet is technologically advanced and fully equipped to comply with all safety standards.
- We have installed GPS tracking and CCTV cameras on board all of our coaches.
- We use the latest technology to monitor the driving style of each of our drivers to ensure you have the smoothest and safest journey possible.
- All of our coaches are equipped with ABS braking systems and seat belts.
- Advanced Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Warning Systems are standard on all of our 2015, 2016 and 2017 coaches, thus ensuring that all passengers travel in complete safety.
- All of our vehicles are subject to rigorous checks every 6 weeks and are fully serviced every 12 weeks. Daily walk around checks are performed by our drivers at the start of each journey.
- All of our vehicle maintenance is performed by authorised dealers.